Friday, November 13, 2009

Mama's Holiday Wish List

So I want to enter this awesome contest.  If you would like to, follow the links below.   


Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year? 

  • A Fiskars paper cutter
  • New pajamas (and undies and bras--but that might be TMI)
  • Something made by my kids -- I love these gifts:-)
  • Gift certificates to viovio.com so I can print more scrapbook pages
  • A healthy family - It's so hard to be sick at this time of year.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received? 
  • Do cookies count as a handmade gift?  My mom always makes me Russian Tea Cakes and I love them every time!
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle? 
  • I've always wanted to do a calendar.  I will be my closest ever this year if I get CD calendars done for someone in the family.  I actually just always want to make presents, but I always run out of time...I think anything homemade is an awesome gift.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
  • The one I remember the most was the year we got an Amiga computer.  Santa had never brought anything that "big" to our house before.  I love Christmas though so I have lots of fond memories.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year? 
  • They think everything that flashes on the television screen is cool and they'd like that for Christmas, but they usually forget it after it's done flashing, so they don't really have a list:-)
6. What is your favorite holiday food? 
  • What isn't?  I LOVE russian tea cakes and I only get them at Christmas.  They are probably the #1 favorite, but I don't refuse any of it.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays? 
  • I am so SUPER excited that I will actually be handcrafting some stuff this year.  I will be making russian tea for friends and family, I already have calendar covers made for several people and may get some cd calendars finished before Christmas.  Have I mentione dI love MMS---It makes me look good:-)
8. What is your favorite holiday movie? 

  • We watch Elf every year when we are putting up the tree.  I LOVE it. It makes me laugh out load several times each showing.
9. Favorite holiday song? 
  • Hmmm...I got James Taylor Christmas cd last year and really like it.  My longest running favorite is probably White Christmas by Anne Murry
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
  • Sitting in my living room with my family and the lights off and listening to quiet music in the background.
Spread that holiday cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment