We had such a busy weekend. Friday we took the kids miniature golfing. It was fun all around, but HOT and MUGGY. Afterwards we were all hot and tired. We couldn't wait for a little AC. Pitiful, huh. But a good family night...I love family nights:-)
Saturday Mitch had plans to go to Charleston with Matt. He was planning on leaving early, so I made plans for the whole day. We headed out of the house around nine-thirty and went to Nancy's. We took pictures of the kids dressed up in Mitch's clothes and they came out perfect. Can't wait to get some of them developed for the walls. After that the kids and I headed to Sams and then came home. I was beat! We wrapped presents for Mitch, did the dishes and then it was time to feed the kids and put them to bed. What a day!! It didn't stop then, though. I decided to dye myhair---RED. it looks pretty good. I think it takes people aback at first, but it looks good on me, so it works. Mitch and I then stayed up to 1:30---Way too late to be up, but fun to spend a little time together.
Sunday I was TIRED. I dragged all day. We got up and went to church. Then mom and dad came over and we had lunch together. Then we napped (well, everyone else napped) and then we were off to Ed's. We swam four hours! I was tired when we started---Then I was exhausted! Still am. There were two hilarious moments yesterday. First, when Giddy woke up and saw my hair---He said, " Moomy, it's not green." He was dead serious. LOL - I guess he took me serious when I said it could turn green if I left it on too long. Then in the car on the way home from church. I was telling Giddy that I threw his balloon away because if he swallowed it, he could choke and get really hurt or die. Abby digested the info for a minute and then said, " mommy, if Giddy swallowed the balloon and had to go see Jesus, it'd be okay. You would still have another son." LOL---She's so serious and thoughtful. Anyway, had to record those two moments in time. They were both precious. Busy rest of the week. Tomorrow I have to go to Beckley to do a training, Friday to Motown, and we leave for vacation next week!! Can't believe it is almost July. Time flies.
No comments:
Post a Comment