Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vacation 2009 Update

Where did we go: Baltimore,MD and Bluemont Virginia

Who did we see: We went to visit Dave and Ellen Stephens, Mitchell's cousins. We also got to see Duff Goldman, chef at Ace fo Cakes.

What did we do: We went to the National Aquarium in Baltimore. We enjoyed the dolphin show and the jellies invasion. The rest was a little too crowded for us and family unfriendly. We visited the farm Ellen works on, Dave's restaurant, & the farm that supplies his restaurant. The kids got to ride a horse and see fireworks.

Highlights: Mitch's was seeing Duff, mine was the few naps I got to take, Abby's was playing w/ Aurora, Dave and Eleens' bassett hound, riding a horse and playing with a photo program on Logan's computer, Giddy's was all the escalator riding at teh aquarium, and the baby's was...only he knows.

Lows: I was EXHAUSTED and CRABBY the first two days. Lack of sleep left me irritable and cranky. I so do not do well without sleep. The LONG car rides there and back were tiresome too. It took 10 hours for us to get to Baltimore and 8 to get home.

Overall: It was an nice weekend. Wish it could've been longer so that we could have more down time to rest.

Have I mentioned how exhausted I am all the time...It's really bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment