Wednesday, August 5, 2009

8 months old!!!

Yesterday Levi turned eight months old!!! Can you believe it? Guess what he did on his 8 month birthday...Anyone? He pulled himself to standing!!!! AND he dropped like a rock as soon as it happened. Poor baby cried like a baby for ten minutes after that thug. He did a lot last month...first rolling over, first sitting, first getting into sitting be himself, and some standing on the side of the bed. He also started getting into crawl stance. Won't be long until he's mobile.

On to the twins. I finally decided (this Monday) that I didn't want them foing to school. Checked with the school and found out they HAVE to go to kindergarten at their age unless they are tested for an IEP. So public school was out...CRUD. So we started looking at private options. I talked to mom and then she gave me the greatest solution. She agreed to home school them...for a some sum of money. AWESOME!! I will tell them tonight. They are going to be SO excited. hope it works well. So, that's my big news for today. More later....Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment