Alright, when I started these dares I told you that I wanted to introduce you to some other great dares around the web. The one I am going to introduce to you this week has all kinds of great ideas to help you get out of a scrapping dry spell.
The Digi Dares are published weekly, and each week they select some of the best from the previous week to showcase on their website. These dares really vary in their content, but all of them tend to encourage journaling.
One of my favorite journaling pages I have ever done was one of these dares - Family words.
Here’s their most recent dare – DIGI DARE 176#
I think this one is so appropriate for the guilty mom’s club. Here’s the basic idea – We are all divided in everything that we are committed to doing. We have obligations every which way. So the challenge is to journal about each of the ways you are pulled.
Below are the guidelines for DIGI DARE #176 -
“So… let’s create a visual for ourselves, shall we? And when i say visual, I mean something that can give you an *instant* view into your life. Maybe a graph or a chart, maybe different segments of journaling or images… anything that shows the areas in your life that are most important to you. Where, when, how much, and by whom are you divided by or stretched between? You can show the good, the bad, and the ugly… totally up to you. Here are some guidelines that will help you get it all translated onto a layout…
Dare Flares:
*The main design of the layout should be in the form of or based around a graph or a chart. It doesn’t *have* to be a pie chart or a bar graph… feel free to be creative here. As long as it’s something visual that clearly shows the different areas of your life.
*Each “section” of your life should contain a title (to show what that section represents).
*Each section must also be distinctive and able to stand alone. Have each section vary in size, shape, or color… use a form of measurement or number… or even images and text. Again… feel free to be creative here!
*Photos are not a must but if you choose to use them, personal and/or stock photos are acceptable.
Make it as clean and graphic as you like, or as layered and jumbled as you like. You can make it all deep and serious, or exaggerated and funny. Just make sure each area can be recognized. And as always, have FUN with it and be expressive!!! I can’t wait to see what you create!”
Post in MMS V2 Flickr Gallery or to FB. Use the tag digidare176.
Happy Scrapping!
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment