Monday, April 5, 2010

A template challenge - Squares

I have been SUPER busy with trainings at work and the Easter holiday.  I am going to be out of town Wednesday through Saturday of this week too, so I haven’t had much time to scrap or blog.

Today I have a sketch challenge for you.  Have you ever used a sketch to scrap?  Here’s how I use sketches or PSE templates in MMS.  The first step is to save a .jpeg file of the sketch or template you plan to use in MMS.  Don’t worry about if the quality is poor or not because you just need it as a guide.  So here’s the template sketch that I am using today – It’s a freebie from  Simple ScrapperTEMPLATE PICTURE

Next I open MMS and open my .jpeg picture of the sketch or template.  I layout my photo boxes over the photos in the template, delete the picture of the template and then save the photo layout with the template name.  (Remember you have to be in Run as Administrator mode to save a photo layout)

After you have your photo layout complete, drop in your papers, pictures and elements.  Simple as pie!  So let’s see what you come up with this template challenge.

Post in MMS V2 Flickr Gallery or to FB.  Use the tag TemplateOne.

Happy Scrapping!

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the info on using a template. Makes perfect sense!

    ReplyDelete