Thursday, May 20, 2010

What a whirlwind! Let’s get challenged!!

I am having a blast trying to get my www.suitegal.com classes ready to launch,but it keeping me VERY busy.  I come home from work each night, full of ideas, and as soon as my babies get planted in bed, I am working on class stuff again.

One of the things I am working on that I am very excited about is a minibook for all the “Suite” students I have in the class.  Simple at a glance reminders on how to use the software and some basic scrapbooking tips.  It’s turning out really cute.  I might try to give you all a preview in a few weeks.

As I have been working on my class, I am becoming immersed in all things scrapbooking.  I found a great site today that you should consider checking out - http://cathyzielske.typepad.com.  She has all kinds of neat items on her blog.  One of her big things is scrap simple.  I love her simple LOs.

So here’s my challenge – Scrap a page with at least four photos.  Use at least two papers and text to embellish the page.  Only use ONE embellishment, if you must use any.  See what you can do to make it simple and sweet.

Post in MMS V2 Flickr Gallery or to FB.  Use the tag SIMPLE.

Happy Scrapping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment