I am super excited to post this. It will be the first giveaway ever on my blog. I am giving away a spot in the upcoming SuiteGal Tutorials Series One classes. All you have to do is leave a comment here about something you would like to learn how to do in My Memories Suite or as a scrapbooker. No answer is wrong!!
Enter a second time by following my blog. Just follow the blog and leave the information in a separate comment.
You must either have your email linked to your profile or will need to leave your email address to win. I will choose the lucky winner on Friday, May 28th. Can't wait to see who the lucky winner will be.
Happy scrapping,
Sarah
I would love to learn to make better use of the shadow effect! I use shadows on EVERY page I make but I rarely take the setting off of default.
ReplyDeleteI would love to learn to use text to enhance my pages...not just for journaling. Learning how to create my own word art would be awesome!
ReplyDeleteSarah, I am following your blog.....I love your challenges! Thanks for sharing them with us! Jessica
ReplyDeletejessicacreedon@gmail.com
Hi Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI would love to learn more about using word art and shapes to enhance my pages. Thanks!
Hi Sarah
ReplyDeleteI'm following your blog. Thanks so much!
bribeck@sacoriver.net