Life has been so busy the past few weeks. I posted on the third, but it was as I was passing by at work waiting for a meeting on my day off. I have got to be better!
LOL..I think I forgot to post in the last post the surprise my kids gave me on April Fool's day. I was in the kitchen working and stepped into the bedroom briefly to do something for Levi...They took two shelves of contents out of the pantry and put it on the back porch to make an "April Fool's pie" Well, at least Giddy wanted to do that. Abby told me she was content making a special sandwich with peanut butter, jelly, applesauce and sprinkles. Needless to say we didn't get the pie made...though Giddy insists that jelly, applesauce, beeans and corn make a great pie. It was a memorable moment for sure:-)
Let's see, following that, I was sick with bronchitis---I think that's where I left off last time. So for a week I was sick and Mitch was busy with t e kids. Thankfully I started getting better around Friday. Since it is the kid's spring break I have been trying to plan fun stuff for them to do. Friday we went to the train store. It was rainy in the morning, but cleared up by the time we got to the store. The kids enjoyed playing with the trains and playing on his playground:-)
The kids went to an Easter Egg hunt as Sand Hill on Saturday, then we had lunch at Nancy's. They came home with TONS of loot. On Sunday we went to church adn then the Easter Bunny visited while we were out. The kids came home, found their treasure chest, hunted eggs, got their pictures taken, and we were off to Ed's. We ate at Ed's adn then the kids hunted Easter Eggs again! Plus they got more loot there. Needless to say we have tons of candy and toys at our house, and very little of it is from the Easter bunny. Sunday night, mom and dad came to visit. We ate dinner and then played withthe kids. They were beat by the end of the day.
Like I said I've been trying to plan fun stuff for them, so Monday they painted and made ice cream with Amy. That night we went to mom and dad's for dinner. We tried to play some, but Giddy ended up breaking down before the night was over. Poor thing was so tired. He fell right to sleep after we got home and took a bath. Tuesday they went to Party Hoppers with Amy and jumped for four hours!! LOL - Amy said that Giddy complained when they were leaving that they hadn't played very long. I think he could stay there all day! Last night MItch ended up working, so the kids watched tv and then headed to bed. They were tired again. I was tired too, but MItch ended up working into the wee hours of the night so I had baby duty. It just interupts my sleep the wrong way. this morning I was late because I was so tired. I hope I can catch up before Friday when we go to the zoo.
That's a pretty good update. Hopefully I will be on soon to continue the spring break stories. The kids are getting so big. Oh, the baby was laughing and laughing yesterday at Abby and Giddy. It was adorable! He's starting to get his personality. I hope his eyes always sparkle like they do now.
No comments:
Post a Comment