Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's Wednesday!!

It's been a busy week. Sharon Lindsey came over on Monday at four to evaluate Levi. As it has been in the past, we chatted until the seven. It's so great to see her again. It looks like Levi will qualify for birth to three, so YAY!!

Last night I had to take myself and Abby tot he eye doctor. That lasted until 5:30, then we needed to get some groceries and drop them off by Linda's house, then run by mom's and drop off some yarn. We got home around 6:30, the kids needed baths and then it was bedtime. Mitch and I watched Deadliest Catch and went to bed. Levi slept all night!! Well, Mitch got up with him at midnight, but I never heard anything (LOL).

Today I am moving offices, AGAIN. Hopefully for the last time. We still have some work to do, so I am not sure how it's going to work. Oh well, it needs to be done.

Funny story from last night--- I had been yelling at Gideon (while feeding the baby) that he shouldn't be spitting in the bathtub---because he always makes a huge mess. Finally, I went in there and said "Gideon, how many times have I told you to stop?" He said " Quatro. Four." Then I asked him how many times I should have to tell him. " He said " Uno. One." ROFL He's so funny. I almost laughed, but managed to keep it in. Mitch wouldn't have made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment