So I started my job last week without Tammi. Day one went well, but I left totally stressed. It was a first day. Day two went MUCH better, and by the end of the week I felt like I was getting the hang of things. I still need to finish unpacking the office, but overall I am settled. I think i am going to LOVE it!!! I like seeing people and being helpful.
Home life last week was a bit crazy. We had pizza three days in a row!!! LOL, I have to plan better. I was just so frazzled because it was my first week. I'm sure things are going to be come more normal.
The twins enjoyed their first week off from school. It was rainy, so they got a bit stir crazy by the end of the week, but not too awful. They start grandma school tomorrow. YAY!! That should be fun. I like a routine. We all live better.
This weekend was busy. Friday night we went to Alex's graduation party at Kokomo's. It didn't start til 9:30, so it was a late night. The kids played pool until 11:30!! They had a blast, but were exhausted. Giddy slept til 6:45!! ROFL. Saturday we moved slowly in teh morning and then headed to the mall to watch Up. It was so sweet. We all enjoyed it. Such a rare thing to go to the movies. Then the twins had a party to attend. We were there until 6ish, then went shopping, and came home for bedtime. BUSY BUSY. Did I mention the baby went to Nana's for the first time? I have pictures. I'll try to post some. I'm sure she had a blast with him.
Today we went to church, came home and I napped briefly. I am always so tired. Poor Mitch is tired of hearing about me being tired. I told him this passed by one year with the twins. I hope it passes then. After my brief nap we went to nancy's to celebrate Alexis and David's birthdays. While we were there the baby started breaking out in hives. They covered his face while we were there. Then we came home, got the kids ready for bed and he started doing it again!! This time wasMUCh worse. i took pictures. He looked awful!!! I gave him some benedryl and put hydrocortisone on it. That helped. Poor baby. Hope they pass. We think it might be the formula---Weird, since it's never done this before, but it's the only common denominator between all breakouts.
Oops...here the baby. Gotta go check on him.
No comments:
Post a Comment