So we tried to celebrate the kids last day of school today...It didn't go as planned. Mitch and I got home early. we ate and then headed to DQ for bizzert. We each got ice cream (which Levi wanted to eat, too), then went to teh mall. We were at the mall about ten minutes when it happened. Mitch fell off the big yellow plate edge and rolled his ankle. When I went to check on him he was as white as a ghost and was in a lot of pain. I called mom and dad to come get the kids and he and I went to Med Express. Apperantly tonight was a busy night for them , so we were there a longtime waiting for the Xrays. Thankfully they said it's just sprained. Four to six weeks of healing though!! Oh, did I mention that Giddy hurt himself at the mall too, a pulled groin muscle - mommy diagnosis-- and on the way to the van Abby fell flat on teh concrete. Everyone was having trouble. ANYWAY, back to after the visit to the docs. We picked up the kids and the twins were saying they wanted to go to bed. Levi SCREAMED all the way home because he was hungry--I hadn't taken a bottle with us. It was all a mess.
It's now 11 and the kids are in bed, the baby is asleep, Mitch is watching tv and I am ready for bed. It won't be long before teh baby will be up again.
Not what we expected.
No comments:
Post a Comment