Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby Announcements

One of my favorite gifts for expecting mothers is personalized baby announcements.  Right now I am waiting to hear from one of my friends that she had her baby girl so I can finish this baby announcement made with StoryRock's Hush kit.  This kit has some adorable baby embellishments.



I made this announcement for one of my friend a few months ago using Ettes and Comany's My ABC Book.  I love this kit because it is so versatile.




While I was making these, I palyed around with a framed poem/picture gift.  This one is a simple layout using the pink orleans paper from MMS and the dotted brown ribbon and brown bow.  I like the idea, even though I'm not sure this is the layout I like.




The next time one fo your friends has an exciting event coming up, consider making a personalized card for the occasion.  It makes a great gift!

Happy Scraping!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment