Saturday, October 10, 2009

Been Behind in posting

I'm not sure what took me down, but a bug got me in a big way.  I've been down for about ten days...Really down for the past five.  Not only did it make me sniffly, achey, stuffy, and shakey -- it zapped every ounce of energy I had.  I really wanted to share some pages out of my scrapbook that I made using some of the StoryRock's Back to School Kit.  These pages include my first scanned art pages.  I love the way they turned out and can't wait to scan more of my kids work.  I really like the simplicity of the Back to School Kit.   The lined pages are perfect to highlight school aged children, but not so busy that your pictures get lost in the pattern.

Just a little background--My mom is homeschooling my children this year.  They went to "grandma school" this summer, but when they started Kindergarten, the school switched to KinderSchool.  LOL--just symantics.



No comments:

Post a Comment