So hop on board! We have some wonderful prizes to give away this time! 10 lucky riders will win free $5.00 shopping coupons for the MMS Design Shop, 5 lucky riders will win $10.00 shopping coupons for the MMS Design Shop and 1 lucky rider will win the Grand Prize of My Memories Suite V2 software!
This year I determined that scrapbooking was not going to stress me out this year. I don’t want to be a “guilty mom” who feels obligated to work on my scrapbooking. Scrapbooking is my hobby and is not an obligation. So I opted to do a top ten page for each month to make sure I get something done for the month. This frees me up so the rest on the month I can do whatever I want scrapbooking.
March has been a tough month for pictures (haven’t gotten many, but I will still scrap the top TEN moments of the month). So my challenge to you is for you to scrap a top TEN memories for the month. Scrap them and show them at the MMS V2 Flickr Gallery or to FB. Use the tag TEN.
Now, hop on the train and see what some of the others girls are talking about and what goodies they have for you.
NEXT STOP: Jamie Spears Wolfanger at http://www.thedaytodayofgianna.blogspot.com/
Here are all the train spots in case you miss one:
Jamie’s blog (our first guest blogger!) http://www.thedaytodayofgianna.blogspot.com/
Mary and Jackie’s blog: http://thememoryboutique.blogspot.com/
Bree’s blog (our second guest blogger!) http://onlythewilsons.blogspot.com/
Brooke’s blog: http://lovingthefreelife.blogspot.com/
Jessica’s blog (our last guest blogger for the Easter Blog Train!) http://www.scrapdigitally.com/
Lisa’s blog: http://www.imsewkrazy.blogspot.com/
and finally here to the MMS blog!
** FOR EXTRA ENTRIES ~ POST A COMMENT TO THE BLOG HERE, OR BECOME A FACEBOOK FAN OR A NEW FOLLOWER ON TWITTER ~ we are TWEETS4SUITES! MAKE A NOTE OF THAT IN YOUR EMAIL TO LISA FOR EXTRA CHANCES TO WIN!! **
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment