Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bubbble Gum Disaster

Funniest thing happened last night. Giddy got gum from Mister John at church and was apparently playing with it in the car. We had to stop to get juice for him to take to school so while I ran into the store apparently his playing got out of control. I came out and he had gum all over his eyebrows, on his nose, lips and hands. He was trying to get it off and complaining that it was sticky. LOL--I had to laugh before I asked him what what happening. When we got home I had to scrub him clean, which included having to pull out a good number of his eyebrows just to get the gum off. During the cleaning he was crying and says" This is horrible! This is way worse than I was expecting." And he also said " I have to get this off mommy or the kids at school will make fun of me. LOL -- Definately one for the books. OH -- I almost forgot. I took a picture of him with it all over his face. He said " Why do have to take pictures of everything, mommy?" Little does he know it's for the memory book. He'll get to relive the moment forever.

That was the best memory from last night, but I also need to note that Levi smiled at me all through church. He's ALMOST giggling. Cute as button, that little one. AND Abby...not much to report. Still pooping. I guess that's something. The other day she hadn't gone in a while. Went in the potty and clogged it so much that Mitch had to go buy a snake to get the toilet unclog. I'm not sure she'd want to know I blog about that though.

No comments:

Post a Comment