It was a bit of a crazy night. Mitch got home late. Amy stayed at our house until Alexis got there. Nothing was normal. The kids ate early then we we to take t heir baths. The water which had been on a boil advisory yesterday, was still brownish, so it was a quick bath. Then the baby was fussy. It was great to get everyone to bed.
Unfortunately at 12:30 the baby woke up to be fed and while Mitch was getting his bottle Abby started crying. Her pull-up had leaked and she was soaked. I started changing her and she couldn't stop crying -- The girl hates to be woken up by anything. She was funny though. I told her to take her clothes off and she cried " i don't want to take my clothes off." I told her she was going to have to sleep on half her bed and she cried " I want to sleep on my whole bed." I told her I need to wipe her down and she cried " I don't want to be wiped down!" The I pulled her zip up pajamas out of the wash and she was nothing but smiles and giggles.
LOL, and then there was Giddy. I woke him up to put him on the top bunk and he started talking and didn't stop until I turned the light off again. The boy is never far from wide-awake. He was cute though telling me that his blankie was so snugly. Anyway...I wasn't back in bed by 1:40. Hence me being a little tired this morning. BUT I got out of bed at 5 and started my day. I actually jumped out of bed wide awake because I accidentlydropped my travel alarm on the baby's head. I felt so bad and had to check him out to make sure he wasn't hurt. Don't worry---He yelled and me and told me never to do that again:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment