Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Notes

We had a busy day. I took the kids to school and then ran to get my oil changed while they were there. After I got the oil changed I ran to mom's and installed Memories Suite on her computer. I gave her a brief tour and then picked the kids up. After school we went to the mall and met LaRee. We ate lunch and went to party hoppers for a few hours. We came home and the kids slept for a bit while I continued to browse through MMS. I made dinner, potato soup, and then played with the kids and computer until their bedtime. Then the memorable moment happened...

Mitch got glowsticks for the kids - a frequent treat in our house. He cracked two of them and one was blue and one was gold. Giddy always gets the blue, so I told Mitch to let Abby pick first which color she wanted. She picked the blue and then Giddy threw a "falling down, screaming fit." He was mad he didn't get the blue one. So because of his behavior Mitch said he wouldn't get a glow stick for teh night. He continued to wail all through their prayer and after. Mitch reminded Giddy why he wasn't getting a stick, becuase he threw a fit...AND Giddy said - I wasn't throwing a fit I was having a party! ROFL -- He didn't get the glow stick and despite his predictions that he wouldn't be able to sleep all night fell asleep rather quickly. LOL---he is creative when he wants to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment