Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Heart Layout

Alright - I have another photo layout for you all.  This was create when I saw this blog post .  I think it stinks that we can't purchase and buy great templates for MMS, but I love to recreate great templates I see.  So here's what you have to do.  Download the folder at 4shared.  Unzip it and add both files to your Page Layout Square Folder.   For more detailed instructions click here.

Now let's  do a challenge -- And I am making this up before I have done it, so bear with me.  Try to complete you layout with the following elements.

1. Use at least three papers on your layout.
2. Use at least three embellishments.
3. Use a Wordart
4. Journal and date (optional)

If you use the template for this challenge you can drop papers in to the templates by searching for your papers and adding them as a photo into the template.

Happy Scrapping!

Sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment