Alright – I am not sure if this will work, but I really want to try it. I wanted to test it in MMS V1, but my desktop is screwy, and I don’t have V1 on my laptop any longer. So here’s the challenge – I have uploaded a photo layout onto 4share for you. I love this photo layout. I have used it for a good number of pages. Make sure MMS is CLOSED. Download the png file and xml file and add both to your PAGETEMPLATESQUARE folder - You can find this in the Components folder/Template folder. After both files are copied to the PageTemplateSquare file, Open MMS and run as and administrator.
Click on Add new blank page – Scroll through the photo layouts until you find one titled 4LOP-Template 39. Make a page with it and post it to the MMS V2 Flickr Gallery or to FB. Use the tag TEMPLATE.
Here are the files - you must download both files and put them both into the PageTemplateSquare folder. - 4share XML file
4share PNG File
If that doesn't work, try downloading this Challenge Album, unzip it and add it to the My Memories Suite Albums folder in your My Documents Folder. Then run MMS V2 and browse to find the new album. Let me know if it works for you -- This is just a trial. If it sucks, I won't try it again.
MMS Challenge Album
Please bear with me if this doesn’t work. This is just a trial. If it works I have several templates to share with you!!
Happy Scrapping!
Sarah
I think the problem is that you sent and xml doc but not the png file that it needs to work. I say this because every time I drop it into the folder, it doesn't show up. If you check the folder in the square templates folder you will see that it has 2 of each template in the 2 formats....
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure. Did it worked? I ended up with a blank page containing 4 photo boxes. Is that what was expected?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Mar. 23, 2010. Thanks again.
ReplyDeletetoo much trouble!!!
ReplyDelete