Saturday, March 20, 2010

Scrap Happy Challenge – 100 Things I Love

This challenge will stretch your journaling mind, but it is a treasure for your kiddos to be able to read.  My kids are only five and they love for me to read every word on a page like this.  I hope you enjoy making a “suite” memory for them on this challenge.

  1. Layer a solid background on top of a patterned background. 
  2. In one corner place a photo of yourself.  You will probably want this to be a small picture.
  3. Frame the picture.
  4. Add a cluster to one side of the picture.
  5. Add a title that says “100 things I love…”
  6. Journal 100 things you love.  You can journal 100 things you love about someone, or just a general 100 things that you love.

I know it is a LOT of journaling, but the last fifty are things you might never think to put on paper.  The first fifty come easy, but the last are those things you might forget to tell about in your everyday conversation.  This will stretch you out of the ordinary.

Post your page to the MMS V2 Flickr Gallery or to FB.  Use the tag HUNDRED.

Here’s mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment