Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's been a good weekend. Went shopping yesterday and then spent the evening at home. The kids enjoyed playing outside both days. Can't wait til spring when it's warm for them. Funny moment yesterday... I was telling the kids that they were going to need a nap when we got home. Abby said she wasn't tired. I said she could take a rest anyway. She then used one of my phrases on me...She said " I guess your outta' luck mom cuz I'm not taking a nap. LOL. A haha moment, but I still had to correct her and tell her not to peak to mommy that way.

Today the kids played outside and Gideon busted his chin on his bike when he was trying to ride it backwards down the hill. He busted it pretty well, but I didn't know about it until they came in. I asked him at dinner if he'd cried. He aid he did but Abby hugged him and them let him put his head on her shoulder. He said after that she let him follow her back to the porch. So sweet those two. They definitely love each other bunches. And now they're in bed and I am considering an early turn-in. Busy day tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment