It's been crazy around here the past few days. Friday I took the kids to school and then visited with grandma Alice for a few hours. Picked the kids up (it was lunch bunch day, so they'd eaten), took Abby and Levi to Alexis' and headed to an MRI for Giddy. Poor thing was scared, but did a great job in the tube. They only had to restart once because of a coughing spell. We came home and had a pizza night. Can't remember what we did that evening. We went to bed and Mike called around 11pm to see if one of us could come over and watch Avery because Alexis' lips were swelling. Mitch went over and didn't get home until 4ish. That meant I was sole duty on Levi, and he was up a couple times, and Giddy woke up once too. Not much sleep for anyone.
Saturday we had to take grandma to Jonathan's so Abby, Levi and I headed out around 9:30. Mitch and Giddy went to do stuff on the car and have a boys day. They ended up watching a movie and hanging out with Matt. We went to Bellaire, Ohio. Sandy and the ladies at their congregation were putting on a ladies day, so we stayed for that too. It was a pretty nice day, considering I was so sleep deprived. We headed home around 6...Would've been earlier, but I lost my keys. whoops...We got home around 8 and I literally fell into bed. I woke up later to get pjs on and brush my teeth! Giddy woke up in the night with a fever and a core throat. Poor kid. The baby coughed through the night too. I decided we should probably stay home from church or at least most of us. We all stayed home and did home church. We learned about Jesus and Daniel. The kids wanted to do Daniel:-) Then we took Levi and Giddy to Med express. Giddy has bronchitis and a wheeze in his chest. Right now the baby's chest is clear. Hopefully it'll stay that way.
We ate sloppy joes and the kids played all over the house. I took a nap around four with the baby, and he got about an hour of sleep. He hasn't slept well all day. The I started Bible book cards on MMS. I am making search a words for each book of the Bible. I hope the kids enjoy them. It's about time for them to start learning the books. Then the kids had a popcorn party and watched Care bears. Mitch and I did some laundry. I put the kids to bed...it's card night, and then worked some more on the Bible cards. Now it's late and I need to get to bed. It has the potential to be a long night with the baby still sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment