Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New job!

I am so bad about blogging, but I can't ever seem to find the time. Typing a blog with one hand just doesn't work for me, so I can't do it while I am feeding Levi, and I'm not getting on the computer as much because it's been beautiful. I am jealous of those individuals who get it done daily. You definitely have a better record that way.


So her's the overview of the past week. I got my new position as registrar last week on Wednesday. I talked to Tammi on Thursday to see about training and I started on Monday!! I still have both jobs to do, but am training a little each day. I still am working 28 hours on Title III, which is what is required for it, but still am swamped!! Hopefully I can learn lots over the next few weeks.

The kids are as fun as ever. The other day Giddy told me his teacher "Got in his face." Couldn't figure out where he'd picked up such a line, but Amy reminded me that we do tell him not to get in OUR faces. Guess someone has finally invaded his personal space. I don't think he minded, but he's catching on to the idea.

Abby has had a cold. Poor thing is constantly rubbing her poor little nose. She's been active, but definitely has a cold. She continues to be adorable with her mothering of Levi. I so wish we could get her on tape talking to him like a little momma.

LOL - I almost forgot to mention Giddy's new affinity for shortening names. Abby is Abs, Levi is Leev, sometimes Leevee, and Sammi is Sam! LOL. I think the short name for th edog is so funny.

We planted starters for our garden yesterday. We left them outside overnight. Hopefully they didn't die. I believe in making plants hearty to the weather. ROFL--Actually I am just super forgtful about starter plants.

Have tried to visit grandma Alice as much as possible over the past few weeks. That eats a lot of time, but is totally worth it. The kids love seeing her adn I think she enjoys seeing the kids. She goes back home this Saturday. it's been a good visit. I think she will be back more and more frequently since she does enjoy it.

Levi is getting so big. I took him to have his ears checked yesterday and he weighed 14 lbs 8 oz. He's getting to be a regular bruiser. He's so sweet. Can hit his toy on his carseat some. Loves to smile at familiar faces and is still as cuddly as ever. I can't wait to see how his little personility is going to come out. He's pretty pleasant, I think. His schedule has been all messed up the past few days. I've been having to feed him in the middle of the night, and I don't like it. He neesd to eat at midnight, no matter how hard it is for us to stay up---It'd give us at least five hours of uniterupted sleep. I'm beat from the middle of the night wakeups...It's amazing how a few nights can spoil you.

Last Staurday Mitch and I went shoping for clothes. I bought a good bit and paid over $200 for them!!! That's the most I've ever spent, I think . I look nicem though. Mitch is so wonderful to me. I can't imagine any other life for me. MAybe a life about 20 pounds thinner, but I just love food so much. I need to get started on a diet...ASAP. Maybe tomorrow...ROFL.

Alright, Gotta get back to business. That's pretty good for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment