Thursday, March 5, 2009

Third Monthiversary

The baby turned 3 months old yesterday. I took a picture to celebrate, of course. The kids had Wacky Wednesday at school. They dressed all crazy. Mitch took pictures:-)

It was a little hectic last night. The kids and I went to visit Miss Alice last night, but she wasn't home so we went to Miss Dale's instead. We left the dog at the house with the back door open so she could see us from the yard if she wanted. BIG MISTAKE! She put mud EVERYWHERE. We got home and there was a path from the door into the living room, all around the living room, into the nursery and all over the nursery. I had to clean the carpets before we left for church!! Thankfully Mitch picked up pizza, so I didn't have to make dinner, too. What a mess. And Mitch wonders why I want to get rid of the dog sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment