What a weekend. We've been bussy since Friday morning! I'll do my best to recap it all.
Friday the kids and I left around 9 to go to my mom's house. I left the twins there and took Levi to go get Grandma Alice at Jonathan's house. IT was an uneventful trip. Got her, visited with Sandy a little while and then headed home. We got home around 4:30, just in time to celebrate Dad's birthday. The kids and I started a bonfire and cleaned up the yard with Mom while we waited for the other guests. Around 5:30 everyone started filing in. Did I mention it was a gorgeous 75 degree day? It was absolutely beautiful!!! Grace Arrowood, Frankie and Joanna Ta, Alicia, Ethan and Deveon Wines, Carl Fridley, the kids, me and Mitch, Grandma, and Amy. Quite a crowd. We ate hotdogs and salad. Had a birthday cake and gave dad his copy of the McAnulty book. Lots of fun.
Saturday was another beautiful day. It got up to 80 degrees!! Almost heaven:-) My girls breakfast was that morning. Rachelle Stevens, Amy, Alexis and I met at Panera's with our kiddos sans Gideon. The kids played and we chatted. It was raelly nice. After that Mitch and I met to grocery shop then came home and worked outside all day. Well I actually had to do TONS of laundry, so I did that and worked outside. We all played til we were falling down tired. Then we all went to bed:-)
Today I have a sore throat. Probably getting whatever Gideon has. I feel crappy, but it's another gorgeous day. A little cooler than yesterday, but still lovely. The time changed last night and it's kicking my butt. I am just dragging. The kids have been outside. I took a nap:-) Right now the kids and Mitch are working inthe garden laying mulch. The baby is sleeping and I need to get movingon laundry. Still have TONS to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment